Monday, November 16, 2009

Lets talk Mascara

Mascara is important in finishing off your make up look. It can darken, thicken and extend the look of your natural eyelashes to draw attention to your stunningly beautiful enhanced eyes.

  • Check out this great deluxe sampler from Sephora of all the most wanted Mascaras! The Lash Stash Mascara deluxe sampler , comes with 10 sample sized mascaras all for under $40! This is a great gift item as well as for your own personal use. I love mascara and I love switching it up and using different kinds. This kit is great, it helps you choose which lash extender works best for you.

  • My personal favorite mascara is Benefit Cosmetics BAD GAL, it truly gives me the appearance of false eyelashes. I love how the brush is over sized, which helps with the thickening process. ;)


  • A conditioning Mascara from Bourjois' Glamour Ultra Black Mascara. I feel that this mascara conditions my lashes with each stroke. It never clumps and my lashes seem to be hydrated after each use.




No comments: