Sunday, October 4, 2009

Treat yourself to a facial

Ahhh, I just gave myself the same treatment I give to my clients!! An hour long facial, full of cleansing, massaging, exfoliating/with steam, mask and extractions. My skin is now thanking me. I give myself facials often, usually about once a week. This time I gave myself the ultimate facial and I love the way my skin feels. So smooth, silky and blemish free. I don't know how I have forgotten about how awesome a real facial is. I give them all the time, yet I have neglected myself  of a facial treatment. Next time, I'm going to have one of my Esthetician friends help me out. ;)




***Treat yourself to a facial and your skin will thank you. I'm not talking about a do it yourself 20 minute facial. I'm talking go to a Spa and luxuriate in the hands of an Esthetician. Think deep facial massage and cleansing, think steam and hot towels, think peace and quiet! An oh, so relaxing time. When you finally get up, your skin will be clean, fresh, free of congestion and glowing!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What you did to your face, you must do to mine, soon!! In desperate need! Can't wait. :)