Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Twilight Saga....New Moon Apparel and Make up!!



OK, I will admit that maybe, just maybe I'm a little late with the whole Twilight Saga. Last week I decided to read Twilight and quickly read New Moon as well....I am now hooked!! I'm going to start on Eclipse later today and I can't wait!!! What is it about Bella's story that has captivated me and so many others? I guess in a way we all feel some how connected to Bella and her fantasy life.

I came across Nordstrom's New Moon Fashion line. Can you believe it!! Well at first I was thrilled, then I felt well I'm too old to wear the apparel and accessories. As I took a closer look I saw that there was truly something for ALL of the fans. The items would be great as Christmas gifts as well!! Check it out. Even the make up line looks awesome!


Here's some of my favorites.



















The Twilight Saga: New Moon for BP. at Nordstrom 'Forbidden Love' Burnout Tee (Juniors) $30.00:
















Luna Twilight 'Just Bitten' Staining Balm $18.00:








3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow..makeup too? don't worry, I am late too and hooked also..lol..join the club!

The Style Page said...

I'm late too, and I'm not in Twilight's demographic!

Stacy Murphy said...

I know!! I finished all of the books and I want to read them all over again! lol.