Sunday, August 23, 2009

- First things first: I am a product junkie ;)



Hi friends,

OK, so I will admit it...I am a product and makeup junkie (in a good way of course). I strongly believe that there is absolutely nothing wrong with a girl pampering herself and putting on a little makeup. I love, love, love shopping and buying new products that will make my skin look and feel fabulous. I know I am not the only one out there, whether you will admit it or not. What female or male for that matter doesn't want fabulous looking skin? I know what you're thinking. No matter what you do, your skin will not look good enough.. right? Well, I'm here to tell you that you're WRONG! (sorry) Everyone can have the fabulous skin they truly want and deserve. As a licensed Esthetician and just being completely in love with skin care I have grown to learn the importance of skin care maintenance. Are you ready to learn and discover with me?? I will be posting how to properly take care of your skin , My favorite and least favorite products, and everything else in between. So get ready to learn and discover and check back for new posts!!

3 comments:

cindy said...

by the way...i use palmers cocoa butter everyday also!! and i use it on my face too. it really does work 100%

Sarah said...

Can not imagine putting that on my face! I envy you dry skin girls, I really do!

Stacy Murphy said...

Cindy, I'm so glad to hear that you use Palmers Cocoa Butter. You must have great skin ;)

Sarah, If you're skeptical about using Cocoa butter on your face, try it on your body. Palmer's Cocoa butter = Soft, smooth skin!!