Tuesday, September 1, 2009

How to keep your skin moisturized during the Fall and Winter



 It's that time of year again.....
Fall/Winter = Cracked/Dry skin.


It's September and I feel it already, my skin starting to feel dry and  unmoisturized. Do you want to know my winter skin care trick?? Palmer's Cocoa butter formula!!! I put this heavenly concoction all over my body from head to toe, Even on my face! Yes, it is the only product that works for me during the fall and winter months. Did you know that Palmer's Cocoa butter solution is great for reducing stretch marks and scars, which is an added plus*. I also use the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick to moisturize my lips prior to applying lip gloss. Here is another product I love for the winter, Spa Wisdom, Monoi Miracle Oil. from the Body Shop.This product is absolutely wonderful after a shower or bath, also if poured  into your bath.

How to keep your skin moisturized during the Fall and Winter months:

Moisturize immediately following your shower or bath while skin is a little damp to lock in moisture. Be sure to exfoliate entire body with a body scrub, moisturizer is much more effective on exfoliated skin. Invest in a humidifier for your home and office. During the winter months the air is very dry, add your heater into the mix and it's a recipe for dry cracked skin. A humidifier will add the extra moisture into the air that your skin craves.

No comments: