Thursday, September 10, 2009

Use baking Soda to be beautiful


Arm & Hammer Baking Soda? Yes, I watched a Tyra Banks talk show that claimed if you add baking soda to your everyday cleanser it can be used as an exfoliating cleanser. I was out of town for Labor day weekend and needed a little "pick me up" and decided to give it a try. I had a few break outs and wanted to try something different. So, last night I took a little baking soda in the palm of my hand and added a few drops of water, I massaged the pasty mix slowly in circular motions into my skin. I have to say as I rinsed I could feel my face was much smoother. When looking in the mirror, I couldn't believe it...my skin was glowing! The best shocker was when I woke up the next morning and the blemishes I had on my face the night before were non- existent!! No more redness! I couldn't believe it. I will add Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to my beauty regimen. This is very exciting!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How funny! I just ran out of baking soda and need to buy some. I use it all the time, I find it's the best exfoliator, even better than sugar or salt. One more use: adding a little to your already-lathered-with-shampoo head, it gets rid of the build-up and leaves your hair realy shiny.

Unknown said...

wow..awesome tips! I'm for sure going to try these tips today..thanks for posting this:)

Stacy Murphy said...

Yes, Isn't it great how something so affordable works so wonderfully! ;)