Tuesday, September 15, 2009

NARS Lip Gloss....Love it!!

Chihuahua's!!! Absolutely adore them!  I happen to also love NARS Lip gloss in the Chihuahua shade. This lip gloss is subtle enough to wear on an interview and chic enough to wear on a lunch or dinner date. When I'm not sure of a lip color to put on for the day, I grab my Chihuahua!! The gloss gives my lips a neutral look with a hint of soft pink and shine. Very comfortable to wear, without the over the top "gooey" feel. My ultimate lip gloss recommendation!   NARS Lip Gloss, Chihuahua

2 comments:

sarah said...

Love this post! Thought you were kidding for a minute, a lip-gloss named Chihuahua??? Crrrazy! All I have to do to get a little "chihuahua" on my lips is kiss mine! hahaha....

Stacy Murphy said...

I thought it was too funny when I turned my lip gloss over and saw the name on the back. LOOOOve it! and Love Chihuahua's! Can't wait to have one of my own. ;)